The Massire project is funded by IFAD and by contributions from academic partners. This project is implemented thanks to collaboration between:
- nine academic partners from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and France.
- organisations specialised in facilitation (especially Lisode and Accord)
- partners in charge of agricultural and rural development in work areas, such as: the Agricultural Development Regional Offices of Kebili and Medenine in Tunisia; and the Agricultural Development Regional Office of Ouarzazate and the National Agency for the Development of Oasis Areas and Argan in Morocco.
- Organisations from civil society, such as the Association for the Protection of Environment of Beni Isguen and the Amidoul foundation in Algeria, and Nakhla Association in Tunisia.
- Professional organisations, such as the Chamber of Agriculture of Ghardaia in Algeria, and private societies such as Nour Oasis in Tunisia.